The Department of Science and Technology, Region 12 (DOST XII) is pleased to announce various NAST and DOST Awards for 2018. NAST or the National Academy of Science and Technology is the highest recognition body on S&T in the country and is currently searching for nominees of the following awards:
1) NAST PHL Awards
- Outstanding Young Scientists
- TWAS Prize for Young Scientist in the Philippines (Biology)
- NAST Environmental Science Award
- NAST Talent Search for Young Scientists
- NAST Award for Outstanding Research in Tropical Medicine
- Geminiano T. De Ocampo Visionary Award for Medical Research
- Outstanding Book/Monograph Award
- Outstanding Scientific Paper Award
2) DOST Awards
- NSTW Outstanding Science Administrator Award – Dioscoro L. Umali Medal
- NSTW Outstanding Technology Commercialization Award – Gregorio Y. Zara Medal
- NSTW Outstanding Research and Development Award
- For Basic Research – Eduardo A. Quisumbing Medal
- For Applied Research – Julian A. Banzon Medal
Deadline for submission of nominations for all awards is on November 29, 2017.
NAST PHL is also accepting ABSTRACTS for the CALL OF PAPERS for the SCIENTIFIC POSTER SESSION due on January 15, 2018.
Nomination forms and further details on the awards can be downloaded at www.nast.ph.
Nomination form specific link: http://nast.ph/index.php/downloads/category/30-nomination-forms